Do you provide services or products geared towards supporting those with dyslexia, learning differences, or other related conditions?
HBIDA holds two events annually our Spring Conference (February/March) and our Fall Symposium (September).
Attendees at HBIDA events consist of individuals supporting those with dyslexia or other related concerns. Attendees typically include: parents of children with dyslexia, individuals with dyslexia, Certified Academic Language Therapists, Educators, School Counselors and Administrators, Speech and Language Pathologists, and a variety of clinical professionals including psychologists and physicians.
We welcome corporate or individual sponsors at both our Spring and Fall events.
- For additional sponsorship information email the HBIDA registrar at houstonBIDA@gmail.com
Vendors /Exhibitors and donations for door prizes are welcome during our Spring Conference.
- Exhibit space consists of one 6 foot table and two chairs
- Requests for access to electrical outlets can be accommodated on a first come first serve basis
- Each exhibitor should make provisions to safeguard his/her goods from the time they are placed in the booth until the time they are removed. HBIDA and the conference venue are not responsible for loss or damage.
- For additional vendor/exhibitor information and related fees or if you would like to donate a door prize please
Due to event space limitations our Fall Symposium is not open for vendors or exhibitors at this time.
We provide a “Take One” table at both HBIDA events to distribute dyslexia related information or resources to our attendees for a nominal fee. Please email the HBIDA registrar at houstonBIDA@gmail.com if you would like additional information.